The student conference is divided into a psychological and a biological module. Abstracts will be evaluated and divided in two categories, undergraduate and postgraduate (master/doctoral) studies, based on which study level the scientific work was prepared. The scientific committee will evaluate and select the abstracts based on their quality. On each module there will be a maximum of 30 spots for oral presentations. There will be a chance to prepare presentations in form of posters as well. Participants can choose what kind of presentation they would like to make between the two. The scientific committee will try to take into account all participants wishes, but the choice of an oral presentation or a poster may change later based on the quality of the abstracts and for an easier organization as well. The best presentations (oral and posters) of the conference will be awarded.
The conference will be organised in a hybrid mode. Oral presentations will take place live on site and will be broadcasted via Zoom. Poster presentations will take place online, but if the situation with the SARS-CoV-2 epidemic allows it, we will also provide on-site presentations.
Registrations for the conference IS PROLONGED until Wednesday, June 30, 2021, 23:59.
How to register?
- Fill out the form on the 1ka web portal.
- In the form upload your abstract in a Word document. Rename the file as: Surname_Name_BPSC2021.doc(x) - abstract template
- When preparing a presentation (oral or poster), pay attention to the rules on plagiarism.
- In the form upload the co-authorship statement (signed by your mentor/s and co-mentor/s) - statement template
- The scientific committee will review all abstracts and evaluate their adequacy for the conference. After you have received the confirmation of acceptance of your abstract you will have to pay a registration fee of 25 Euros.
For any questions feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Passive participation as listeners will be possible as well. Such kind of participation will be known at a later stage, depending on the situation with the SARS-CoV-2 epidemic and measures to prevent the spread of the infection.
Applications for passive participation are expected to open in September 2021.